April's Antics

I can never think of anything interesting to blog about! I'm so busy writing fiction, I forget to think about writing on my blog. I could tell you how, on April Fool's Day this year, I was taken to a BDSM dungeon, stripped naked, and covered in wax, but I'm sure you're not interested in that, right? Nor in my kinky evening at a gay sauna that boasts glory holes, whipping stools and a sex swing... Nope. Can't think of anything unusual or interesting to tell you... Suffice to say, I've had plenty of inspirational moments in the past few weeks. I must visit Saints and Sinners in Blackpool again soon for another new kinky outfit if I'm going to be visiting any more dungeons and clubs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Even an Anti Hero, Just an Asshole!

Wee Update on the Year So Far